Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How would you react to a coworker's criticism about your use of Active Directory?

As a IT professional in network administration or network security, you may often manage conflicts professionally. Your response can show the hiring manager that you can function effectively on a team and handle interpersonal conflicts. You can describe the behavioural process that you would use to manage this conflict.

Example: “If a coworker criticises my use of Active Directory, I would try to understand their perspective in greater detail. I would ask relevant questions and encourage them to expand on their point or concern. This can demonstrate that I value their opinion and hence, enable them to talk freely and honestly to me regarding work-related matters. After understanding the concerns, I would brief my team leader about the conflict and ask for advice.

Post a Comment

0 Comments