Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How do you ensure data redundancy and backup for critical systems in a Windows environment?

To ensure data redundancy and backup for critical systems in a Windows environment, I implement a multi-layered approach. 

First, I configure RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) at the hardware level to provide fault tolerance and prevent data loss due to disk failures. This ensures that even if one disk fails, the system can continue operating without any downtime or data loss.

At the software level, I utilize Windows Server Backup, which allows me to create regular backups of critical data and system states. I schedule these backups to run automatically during off-peak hours to minimize any impact on system performance.

 Additionally, I make sure to store these backups both on-site and off-site to protect against potential disasters such as fires or floods.

Post a Comment

0 Comments